Mores Holding B.V. built the Report app as a Commercial app. This SERVICE is provided by Report App B.V. and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to Email address, phone number, reports.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Effective Date: September 1, 2019
Information We Collect.
- Our Service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address, or similar, when you fill in our contact form and/or questionnaire(s). If you choose to purchase a product from us, we or our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information.
- Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile application each time you access our Site. For example, when you access our Sites, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your operating system, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and other such information. We do not link this automatically collected data to personally identifiable information.
- Access And Retention Of Data Controlled By Our Customers: An individual who is a current or former REPORT APP B.V. customer who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to privacy[at]report-app.com. An individual who is a client of a current or former REPORT APP B.V. customer who seeks access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to the respective customer first and then, if no response is obtained or such response is not satisfactory, should contact privacy[at]report-app.com.
If we receive a request under this provision, we will acknowledge it within seventy-two (72) business hours and handle it promptly and as required by law.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide our services. REPORT APP B.V. will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
How We Use Your Information.
We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Site and respond to your questions and concerns.
How We Share Your Information.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We don’t share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties. Non-personally identifiable information may be stored indefinitely.
- Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: REPORT APP B.V. will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of REPORT APP B.V., our users or others.
- What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, and other User information related to REPORT APP B.V. may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
(f) Testimonials: We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at privacy[at]report-app.com.com.
Storage and Processing.
Your information collected through REPORT APP B.V. may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which REPORT APP B.V. or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. REPORT APP B.V. may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
How We Protect Your Information.
REPORT APP B.V. is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to REPORT APP B.V. or guarantee that your information on the REPORT APP B.V. Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at privacy[at]report-app.com. We use an outside help platform to bill you if you purchase services or products. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
REPORT APP B.V. self-certifies compliance with EU-US Privacy Shield at the U.S. Department of Commerce. REPORT APP B.V. complies with the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries and Switzerland. REPORT APP B.V. has certified that it adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.
Compromise of Personal Information.
In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, REPORT APP B.V.
will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
Links to Other Web Sites.
Social Media Widgets.