Every employer has an obligation to have a Risk Inventory and Evaluation (RI&E) and it should always comply with this analysis. Questions about unwanted manners can only be answered correctly if it’s clear what experiences employees have with these behaviors. In the Netherlands 1.2 million people, that’s almost one in five people of the Dutch working population of 8.9 million people, are dealing with unwanted behavior in their workplace. The costs for the Dutch economy are 2.7 billion euro per year. This is a very good indicator for the enormous impact it has on the economy of every country, state or company.
Next to saving cost on absenteeism and reduction of productivity because of unwanted behavior, the Report App has a strong contribution to enhance the positive corporate culture where all employees feel safe.
Other important aspects of the Report App:
- The app ensures that policies and procedures are actively offered to the employee
- Every employee has 24/7 access to information and support with its own secured environment
- It increases the visibility of the internal and/ or external support provided by the employer, including alignment with existing Health and Safety services
- Qualitative insights in the operational safety by means of anonymized data, which are necessary for the preventive approach within the Psychosocial Workload Policy.
- Knowledge about unwanted manners and the company’s stance creates resilience
- The app’s data is secured according to the highest ISO certifications in Europe
Why Report App?
Very simple, this tool is the basis for an effective approach when it comes to unwanted behavior in the workplace.